Monday, February 06, 2006

Intro

I keep promising myself (and Liv) that I'll do more creative stuff. More writing, more drawing, more whatever. Now my other blog has at least had me writing a bit more, but when I'm there the content tends to lean towards a "Dear Diary" kind of entry. So I thought I'd take the risk that a second blog would create two disused blogs in place of one, and allow this new one to focus exclusively on new things I'm bringing to the world. So any creative writing, pictures or new photos will be contained (or referenced) here. It also gives me a place to store years of ideas, half-realised stories and other miscellany torn from the depths of my brain.

I plan to use this space free of any need for consistency, quality or interesting-ness. If you like things, feel free to comment. If you don't like things, you can also comment, although you're better off spending time creating your own, better stuff than criticising me :)

I'll probably change the default look when I get a chance, to support larger blocks of text. Prepare to be dazzled with boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment